When you stay at South Padre Island KOA during the holidays, you’ll have much to enjoy. The following pleasures await you at the park and in the community:
- You might find a special gift for someone on your Christmas list at our jewelry sale at 9 a.m. on December 9. A percentage of the profits will go to KOA Care Camps charity.
- Don’t miss our feast at 1:30 p.m. on Christmas Day, which is free to all guests. The park will provide the turkey, ham, potatoes and gravy, and the guests will bring a dish to share.
- We’ll celebrate the new year together on December 31 with a brunch from 10 a.m. to noon. The menu includes pancakes, sausage, biscuits, gravy, bloody Mary cocktails, mimosa cocktails, juice and coffee. Cost is $7.
- Gather with the locals to see the lighting of the South Padre Island tree and hear a Christmas concert on December 2. It will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the Convention Center.
- You can browse through a beautiful array of merchandise at Winter Market Days on December 2 and 3.
- Would you like to have a photo of your precious pet with Santa? You’ll have the opportunity at 1 p.m. on December 3 at the SPI Birding Center.
- The rich Hispanic culture is so much a part of Texas. On December 6, the UTRGV Mariachi Aztlan Christmas Concert will be held at 7:30 p.m. at the Convention Center.
- Louie’s Backyard will host a Toys for Tots Christmas Party on December 6. Hours are from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Breakfast with Santa is scheduled for 10 a.m. on December 10 at the Schlitterbahn Resort Hotel.
Stay With Us