This 10-day special event held in Conroe is a platform for local youth to be able to display their projects in a public setting, while having fun! You’re invited to enjoy live shows, games, educational exhibits, a rodeo and so much more!
Montgomery County Fair Schedule
The schedule is:
• Friday, April 4 – CPRA Rodeo, Special Education Show, Youth Rodeo Events, with Jason Boland & The Stragglers to perform.
• Saturday, April 5 – Ag Mechanics Contest, CPRA Rodeo, Fair Queen Contest, Junior Handicraft, Junior Homemaking Show, Junior Horticulture Show, Junior Needlecraft, Junior Photography Show, Youth Rodeo Events, Market Rabbits, Briolers, Turkey Show with John Slaughter to perform.
• Sunday, April 6 – Adult Shows, Scramble Heifers, Breeding Beef, Ranch Rodeo, Market Lambs.
• Monday, April 7 – Junior Non-Livestock Auction, Kids Day, Yearling Geldings & Fillies, Market Barrows.
• Tuesday, April 8 – Kids Day, Senior Citizens Day, Market Goats, Market Steers, Pet Parade.
• Wednesday, April 9 – Junior Livestock Auction, Livestock Judging.
• Thursday, April 10 – Replacement Heifer Sale, Replacement Heifers.
• Friday, April 11 – Bud Light BBQ Cook Off.
• Saturday, April 12 – Bud Light BBQ Cook Off.
• Sunday, April 13 – Bud Light El Die de la Familia Hispana. Ramon Ayala Y Sus Bravos Del Norte.
Crabtree Amusements will provide the carnival rides. There will be commercial exhibits and the Country Store for you to find great buys and unique items.
Lake Conroe KOA is located a short drive from the site of the county fair so plan to stay at our campground while enjoying this event.To book your next stay at Lake Conroe KOA, call (800) 562-9750 or call (936) 582-1200 for more information. Visit our website at http://koa.com/campgrounds/lake-conroe/.
FYI: KOA Directories Available
If you’re traveling outside our region, be aware that the 2014 edition of the industry-leading Kampgrounds of America Directory is now available.
This year’s directory has a few enhancements. Each of the 486 KOA campground listings is large – one-third of a page – and may include a full-color photograph supplied by the campground.
Also new this year, the traditional state grid listing of campground features and amenities has been replaced by colorful icons that will give campers instant information on a campground’s offerings without the need to leave the campground’s listing. And as always, the KOA Directory contains detailed state and provincial maps, as well as “last mile” locator maps, that make the directory a true North American road atlas.
Copies of the new directory have already been shipped directly to the homes of hundreds of thousands of members of KOA’s popular KOA Value Kard Rewards Program. Directories are also available free of charge at all open KOA Campgrounds in North America.
The 2014 directory is also the first “consumer” marketing piece that speaks to KOA’s three new brand positions – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort. The new brand positions are designed to better identify campground services and amenities for campers, aiding them in making their camping trip plans.
Again this year, the KOA Directory is also available in digital format. Campers can view or download the Digital Directory by clicking this link, http://koa.uberflip.com/i/268207. The Directory can also be ordered by mail through the KOA.com website.